You can order your Repeat Prescription in the following ways:
- By hand – Please leave your written request for repeats at reception
- By post – Fill in the prescription form using the slip issued with your last prescription and post it to the surgery with enclosed stamped and addressed envelope.
Collecting your Prescription
Please make sure that you request medications at least two working days before they are needed (seven working days if requesting by post). If you would like the medications posted to your home address you must provide us with a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
Convenient, professional and helpful, The Groves Pharmacy offers medicines and health products as well as expert advice from our experienced pharmacists on a wide range of issues.
- Prescription medicines
- Pharmacy and over-the-counter medicines
- Toiletries and skincare products
- Herbal and natural remedies
- First aid products
Collecting and Delivering
Your prescription or repeat prescription can be dispensed for collection from the Pharmacy, or you can contact our staff to sign up for free delivery to your home or work.
Advice and Guidance
Our pharmacists will be happy to discuss and answer any questions you have about the medicines you take. Together with their expert assistants they will also be pleased to advise on healthy lifestyle, minor ailments and remedies.
You can call and fax the Pharmacy on 020 8942 0619.